Right To Buy Mortgage Advice Grimsby
Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
Right To Buy gives council tenants the opportunity to purchase their council property at a discounted price. In a Right To Buy sale the property is given a market valuation and then a government discount is applied. Most lenders will accept your Right To Buy discount as a partial or total mortgage deposit.
Your right to buy process will start with checking your eligibility and applying for an application form from the council. Once you have received an offer notice which sets out the property value and your discount, you then have a set time to accept the offer. We are able to help you source the best mortgage deal for your right to buy purchase as well as solicitors and surveys when required.
Why use your local mortgage advisor in Grimsby?
- It is our job to take the stress away and make the whole process as stress-free as possible. Right through from your enquiry, to owning your own home.
- Unlike your high street bank, we are able to search 1000s of mortgage deals to find you the best mortgage for your individual circumstances.
- We work for you! We are not tied to any estate agents, bank or builder.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Ask a Question??