Common Home Moving Scenarios
- Are you interested in moving home within the next few months and are wanting an idea of how much you can borrow?
- Are you wondering how much your new mortgage will cost?
- Do you think you have found that perfect new home and want to make your first offer?
- Has your offer been accepted, and you want to begin your mortgage application?
- Are you currently viewing new houses and want to get a mortgage agreement in principle to back up any of your offers you make?
- Are you thinking about renting your existing home to purchase a new one?
- Have you been told that you are unable to borrow enough from your existing lender?
- Have you got a different situation and need helpful mortgage advice from a friendly mortgage advice team?
Don’t worry if your situation isn’t listed above as here at Grimsbymoneyman, we deal with new challenges every day and would love to try and help get through yours. Delivering expert Moving Home Mortgage Advice in Grimsby is what we do best. We can’t wait to help you get moving into your new home!
Home-Movers Mortgage Review
As part of Our Home-Movers Mortgage Review, we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- Producing a Mortgage Agreement in Principle so that you can back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
- Completing your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
- Explaining the different types of property surveys that are available to you
- Recommending a local competitively priced Solicitor with high service standards (if required)
- Running through your mortgage offer(s) to ensure that all your details are correct
- Also recommending any associated insurances with your new mortgage (if required)
We Work For You
Obtaining a new mortgage or porting an existing mortgage isn’t always simple. We are available to answer all your questions throughout the whole process. This makes your mortgage experience much more personalised and tailored to your individual situation.
Helping you Overcome Moving Home Mortgage Hurdles in Grimsby
We have encountered almost every single complex mortgage situation, we can help you get by these mortgage hurdles:
1. Type of property being purchased
2. Your income structure and employment type i.e. Self Employed
3. Buying off or with a family member
4. Buying undervalue
5. Bank declined or won’t lend enough
6. Buying off your landlord
7. Something else…
If this happens to be the case, it is important that you stop trying loads of different lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria. This could end up having a negative impact on your credit score and may lower your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
With years of valuable experience within a local mortgage environment in Grimsby, we aim to deliver that amazing service with every customer. With the use of our in-depth mortgage knowledge, we can do our best to give your mortgage application to the most suitable mortgage lender based on your personal situation.