Common First Time Buyer Mortgage Scenarios
After working with thousands of First Time Buyers in Grimsby we have found that these were the most common cases our customers are normally in and need our fantastic help with. As part of our free initial first time buyer mortgage consultation, we can look at a large variety of things, these can include:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- Producing a mortgage agreement in principle so that you can back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
- Completing your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
- Explaining the different types of property surveys that are available to you
- Recommending a local competitively priced Solicitor with high service standards (if required)
- Running through your mortgage offer(s) to ensure that all your details are correct
- Also recommending any associated insurances with your new mortgage (if required)
How Much Deposit Do I Need?
Normally, you will need a minimum of 5% deposit for a purchase. If you are lucky enough to have received a gifted deposit from a family or friend, this will help you out when making an offer as you already have some of that 5% gifted to you.
In Grimsby, we are lucky to still have affordable housing in reputable areas available to First Time Buyers. This makes it easier to get onto the property ladder for a reasonable price. You will find that a 5% to 10% deposit is much more achievable in Grimsby than most smaller cities down south.
Contact us to book your free mortgage consultation.
We Work For You
Unlike other Mortgage Brokers, we are not tied to estate agents so we work solely for you. As your local Mortage Broker in Grimsby, we aim to deliver the best service we can to every customer, you can take a look at our fantastic customer reviews here.
Often, getting a mortgage can work out to be cheaper than renting. Have you considered buying off your landlord? This can be relatively simple with an expert mortgage broker like us if you can get a price agreed.
Are you Looking to Buy your Council House?
We can help you with this, we offer amazing support when you need Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Grimsby. We can also help with your purchase and provide help and guidance throughout the whole application process!
Are you a First Time Buyer in Grimsby?
As an expert Mortgage Broker in Grimsby, we aim to provide you with the best First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice we can. We love helping First Time Buyers and getting them onto the property ladder. There is nothing greater than seeing our customers enter their first home with a smile on their face.
Get in touch with an experienced Mortgage Advisor today for expert First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Grimsby.