Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
Self Employed Mortgage Advisor in Grimsby
Self Employed Mortgage Advice
When it comes to self-employed applicants each lender’s criteria differ. Here we feel that self-employed applicants can sometimes get the short end of the stick when it comes to securing a mortgage. However, with our experience and knowledge, you are sure to be in safe hands.
We have a team of local Mortgage Specialists ready to help with your mortgage situation.
Common Self Employed Mortgage Scenarios
- Sole Traders
- LTD company directors
- Contractors / Freelancers
- Fluctuating NET profits
- Complex Pay Structures – i.e directors loans, dividends, retaining high net profits etc.
- Turned down by your high street lender?
Why Choose Grimsbymoneyman as your Mortgage Broker in Grimsby
- Our team have vast knowledge and experience when it comes to self-employed mortgage applicants. We work for you! We are not tied to any estate agent, builder or bank.
- We’re open 8am – 10pm 7 days to accommodate your busy working schedules. Out of hours, appointments are not a problem.