Self Employed Mortgage Advice
Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
When it comes to self-employed applicants each lender’s criteria differ. Here we feel that self-employed applicants can sometimes get the short end of the stick when it comes to securing a mortgage. However, with our experience and knowledge, you are sure to be in safe hands.
We have a team of local Mortgage Specialists ready to help with your mortgage situation.
Self Employed Mortgage Scenarios:
- Sole Traders
- LTD company directors
- Contractors / Freelancers
- Fluctuating NET profits
- Complex Pay Structures – i.e directors loans, dividends, retaining high net profits etc.
- Turned down by your high street lender?
Why choose Grimsbymoneyman for Mortgage Advice?
- Our team have vast knowledge and experience when it comes to self-employed mortgage applicants. We work for you! We are not tied to any estate agent, builder or bank.
- We’re open 8am-10pm 7 days to accommodate your busy working schedules. Out of hours, appointments are not a problem.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Ask a Question??