Self Employed Mortgage Advice Grimsby
Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
When it comes to self-employed applicants each lender’s criteria differ. Here we feel that self-employed applicants can sometimes get the short end of the stick when it comes to securing a mortgage. However, with our experience and knowledge, you are sure to be in safe hands.
Self Employed Mortgage Scenarios:
- Sole Traders
- LTD company directors
- Contractors / Freelancers
- Fluctuating NET profits
- Complex Pay Structures – i.e directors loans, dividends, retaining high net profits etc.
- Turned down by your high street lender?
Why choose Grimsbymoneyman for mortgage advice in Grimsby?
- We have vast knowledge and experience when it comes to self-employed mortgage applicants. We work for you! We are not tied to any estate agent, builder or bank.
- We are open 8am-10pm 7 days to accommodate your busy working schedules. Out of hours, appointments are not a problem.
- We can offer a face to face mortgage advice service in Grimsby or we can offer our 5-star advice service over the telephone. Whichever is most convenient for you.
Other Mortgage Advice Services
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Moving Home Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Buy To Let Mortgage Advice Grimsby
- Right To Buy Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Grimsby