Help to Buy Mortgage Advice
Help to Buy Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
We’re here to help you with all of your Help to Buy mortgage needs. Offering our help and support throughout the whole home buying process. The help to buy equity loan is designed to help people get on the property ladder or buy a new home with a 5% deposit.
How does the help to buy equity loan work?
With a Help to Buy: Equity Loan, the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home, so you’ll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
Who is eligible?
The equity loan scheme is available to first-time buyers as well as home movers looking to move. The home you want to buy must be newly built with a price tag up to £600,000.
You won’t be able to sublet this home or enter a part exchange deal on your old home. You must not own any other property at the time you buy your new home with a Help to Buy: Equity Loan.
Remortgage your Help to Buy Property
If you currently have a help to buy mortgage and are coming to the end of your mortgage deal, we are able to look at your options to repay your equity loan.
Why use us as your Mortgage Broker?
- As part of your free mortgage consultation, we can provide you with an idea of how much your mortgage will cost and if you qualify.
- We work for you and we’re not tied to any estate agent, builder or bank.
- Our customer service is at the heart of our business.
- We’ll search our large panel of mortgage lenders to find the best deal for you.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
- Ask a Question??