About Our Service
Grimsby Mortgage Advice – Open & Honest Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
Mortgage Advice Grimsby – Local Mortgage Service
Right at the heart of our business are our customers and we pride ourselves on the level of service that we offer through their home buying or remortgaging process. We always aim to excel our clients expectations and offer a 5 star mortgage service. Below is how our service works:
1) Initial Contact – We value your business and a swift response will always be our aim! You will never be asked to dial a premium rate number, or put “on hold” for long periods of time, responsiveness is key. We open 7 days a week 8am-10pm and in the event that you can’t get hold of us we will always respond to your message within 2 hours. This is the same for our web forms, if you fill in our website enquiry for you will receive a response from us within 2 hours. Try it and test us!
2) FREE Mortgage Consultation – When contacting us for the first time we will take some initial details from you over the telephone to get a brief understanding of your individual circumstances. If there is a good chance that we will be able to help you, at this point we will book in your FREE initial consultation, this can be carried out over the telephone or face to face.
What will happen at the appointment? At the consultation we will be gathering a more detailed understanding of your financial situation, which will include your incoming and outgoings. With this information in our hands we will then be able to research and source the best mortgage deal for your needs. It is vital that you do not waste credit searches, to prevent this we will check your income against the lenders online affordability calculator prior to submitting your application. Negotiating through this mind field is all part of our 5 star mortgage service.
3) Advice, Quotation & Recommendation – Based on the information gathered at the initial consultation we will then produce a written quotation of the deal that we recommend to you. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and our clients benefit from the Consumer Protection that provides, including a robust Complaints procedure in the unlikely event that anything goes wrong. In addition, we are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
We take responsibility of the mortgage advice that we provide to you.
4) AIP (Agreement In Principle) – If you are happy with the quotation provided and wish to proceed we will then apply to the lender for an “Agreement In Principle” this will check that you meet the lenders criteria. At this stage it will require a credit check to proceed which if passed will then produce your “Agreement In Principle Certificate” which you can then present to an estate agent to prove you are in a position to proceed with your purchase.
5) Completing All The Paperwork – Once you are in a position to proceed and have had your offer accepted, we will then complete all the required paperwork ensuring that your transaction runs as smoothly as possible.
6) Your Information – You can be assured that all of your information is treat with the highest level of protection and confidentiality. It is your right to request the information that we hold about you.
7) Keeping In The Loop – Once your application has been submitted and is with the lender we will regularly contact you with your application status updates. And obviously you can contact us at any time for an update. How long will my application take to be processed by the lender? It’s a common question that we get asked, and unfortunately each case varies from lender to lender, and in some cases can take longer than expected. Especially if the lender has a favourable competitive deal as this can affect service standards. What you can be certain on is that we will be liaising with the lender and doing everything in our power to get your application through as quickly and stress free as possible.
8) Mortgage Offer – Once the lender has assessed your application and a valuation of the property has been carried out a document called a “Mortgage Offer” will be produced. We will then check the mortgage offer on your behalf and answer any final questions that you may have.
9) Keeping You Protected – As well as securing your mortgage and buying your house we want to ensure that whatever life throws at you in the future it will not put your home at risk. Taking out suitable insurances to protect you and your family can minimise these risks, in the event that you were to become ill or die. Alongside this we also offer home insurance, which will be a requirement by the lender that suitable cover is in place from exchange of contracts. If we take this insurance out for you we will provide a copy of the cover note by email to the solicitor, ensuring there are no last minute hiccups and taking the stress away.
10) After Sales – We love it when our customers come back to us when their circumstances changes and with your permission will keep in touch with you. Keeping everything under review will ensure that your financial products are suitable and up to date for your current situation.
Mortgage Advice in Grimsby
Speak To A Mortgage Expert Now.